1. The Purchaser/ Customer confirms to have fully read and understood the various Terms and Conditions of
Purchase plans offered by the Company and based thereon, the Purchaser/ Customer has requested/selected to
avail the Gold under the Gold Suvidha with terms and conditions .
2. That present Gold Purchase agreement is only in respect Purchase of Physical 999 purity gold, and the current gold rate
prevalent at the time of purchase shall be made applicable.
3. The Gold Suvidha offered and agreed is for purchase placement of specific weight of gold with the
accumulated amount paid consecutively over a convenient intervals in a specific define period.
4. In Gold Suvidha minimum amount will be starting from Rs.100/- to multiples of 100 should be paid by
purchaser/customer in their account.
5. The purchaser/customer can pay their payments on Daily/Weekly/Monthly basis.
6. Live Rates are for Minimum Purchase/Sale of 10 grams for Gold and 1Kg for Silver.
7. Customer can Redeem their Gold with Minimum Gram value from 2 Grams Onwards,for below 2 Grams Fractional Gram Rate will be Applicable.
(i)Goldsikka Gold Sell Rate
Fractional Gram Rate as follows :
(a) 18% Plus for 1.5Grams
(b) 20% Plus for 1Gram
(c) 25% Plus for 0.5Gram
(ii)Goldsikka Gold Buy Rate
Fractional Gram Rate as follows :
(a) 14% Minus for 4Grams
(b) 16% Minus for 3Grams
(c) 18% Minus for 2Grams
(d) 20% Minus for 1Grams
(e) 25% Minus less than 1Gram
8. A minimum of Rs. 1000/- Should be added in the Gold Suvidha every Month and if the customer fails to add a
Minimum of Rs. 1000/- on any Month a charge of Rs. 100/- will be lived on the month the added amount is less
than Rs. 1000/-.
9. GST@3% and all other Govt taxes ( TCS@0.1% + TDS@0.1% + other levies ) which are applicable or which may
become applicable shall be paid by customer at the day of purchase placement billing and subsequently on
every payment of the purchase placement application & contract.
10. GST will be applicable and paid on the amount paid for the equivalent value of gold on last day of every
month and at the time of delivery.
11. The Gold Suvidha follows the Bullion rate declared by the company on all working days. All bank holidays
will be considered as holidays and the previous last closing rate to be taken as trade rate.
12. In Purchase Placement Application & Contract. NO REFUND of money is allowed under any circumstances under
the Gold Suvidha.
13. All the payments shall be made by cheque or through bank transfer or Online Payment only. In case of
dishonour of cheque & ECS or NACH minimum bouncing charges of Rs.500/- shall be charged. Purchaser/customer
should ensure to collect receipt voucher/ original at the time of payment.
14. That, this present purchase placement bill / agreement & contract is non transferable.
15. The purchase plans are unique and will not be linked to any other existing or future Purchase plans/
16. Under this Purchase Plan Indian citizens only eligible, MINORS are not eligible to be a
17. That Gold to be handed over/delivery to the customers shall be in the form of Biscuits/Coins/Bars or
Jewellery only. Making charges, process wastage and taxes as applicable if any shall be paid by customer
separately. Gold delivery will be done within 7 working days.
18. The locker facility, if any, provided by the company at any of its branches is not regulated by the
Reserve Bank of India.
19. We deal only in LBMA approved gold.
20. All the general Force Majeure terms are applicable.
21. The Company may opt to send SMS or communication in other modes reminding payments and about any other
products/services of the Company or of any other entities or for conveying any information to the
22. The Purchaser/ Customer confirm that all particulars / details given in the applications are true and
correct and no information has been suppressed / with held
23. The Terms and Conditions notified herein and in all Purchase Plans may be Altered, Modified, and / or
issued Fresh by the Company as per the Market Dynamics and Business requirements without affecting the Basic
Values of the Purchase Plans.
24. Subjected to Hyderabad jurisdiction only.